CMA Every Thing You Need to Know!
The CMA adds value to your organization.
CMAs bring strategic thinking, applied work experience, and the ability to convert data into dialogue. If your company wants to close the skills gap and gain a competitive edge in the market, encourage your employees to earn the certification. Our staff enrollment program makes it easy to get started.
The CMA Exam: Two Parts covering 11 Competencies
Part Two: Financial Decision Making
Worth Your Time
A League of Our Own
- 50% pass rate globally
- bullet4,000 CMAs granted each year on average
- bullet55,000 CMAs awarded to date, each and every one earned through testing
Have What It Takes?
- bulletBachelor's degree or professional accounting certification required
- bullet2 years of work experience required
- bulletSuccessful completion of parts 1 and 2 of the exam
What are you waiting for ?
- JOIN TODAY ..